HOW TO BUILD IN WARDROBESHere we give you ideas on how to build in wardrobes.
- Full carcass wardrobes are constructed like a box, with a back panel. These can be dismantled if you move.
- Frame construction wardrobes are built around a frame, without a back. They’re good for sloping ceilings and can be built any distance from the back wall, though the doors come in standard widths.
- If space is an issue, consider sliding-door wardrobes.
- Before you approach any wardrobe companies, make a list of what you need to store, including sports and hobby equipment and allow hanging and drawer space in case your needs increase. Try Neville Jahnson
- Companies will offer matching bedside cabinets, but go for contrasting pieces, which create a more individual look.
We hope that our advises on how to build in wardrobes will help you to choose the right one for your home!
Read more: http://www.thebeautifulengland.com/design-your-house/build-wardrobes/