How to make a card for mom
This card for mom was design by Kimber McGray
1. Form a 41/4x51/2-inch card from kraft card stock.
2. Cut a 41/4x51/4-inch piece from Leek Bulb paper; adhere to card front and rnachine-stitch around edges.
3. Die-cut a pocket from Lean Ham paper; fold on score lines and adhere edges together to create gift-card pocket.
4. Tie an 18-inch piece of ribbon around gift-card pocket and into a bow on front. Adhere to front of card as shown.
5. Slide stickpins into knot of bow.
6. Referring to photo, attach sticker tab and alpha bet stickers to create sentiment on card front.
7- Punch a scallop-edge circle from 2 Parts Boy paper. Punch two flowers from coordinating patterned papers; use a decorative brad to secure flowers together. Adhere flower to scallop-edge circle with a foam square.
8. Using a foam square, adhere punched flower to top edge of gift card. Slide gift card in pocket.
MATERIALS for your card for mom:
Cardstock: Jillibean Soup (kraft); Bazzill Basics (yellow)
Jillibean Soup patterned papers: Grandma's Lima Bean Soup (Leek Bulb, Lean Ham, Small Onion), Macho Nacho Soup (2 Parts Boy)
Jillibean Soup Grandma's Lima Bean Soup coordinating cardstock stickers
Jillibean Soup Alphabeans stickers: yam yellow, pickled pink > Stampin'Up! Vi-inch-wide daffodil
delight seam binding ribbon
Stampin'Up! decorative brad
Punches: 5-petal flower, 2-inch scallop-edge circle
Maya Road and Fancy Pants Designs stickpins
A Jillian Vance Design designer Pocket Die
Xyron adhesive runner
SCRAPBOOK ADHESIVES BY 3L1M
Hope your mom will like you card for mom and you will learn how to make a card for mom