Friday, October 26, 2012

Painted pumpkin decorating

Painted pumpkin ideas

My favorite painted pumpkin is the one I am calling The Snooki Pumpkin (not to be confused with Alexa's amazing Snooki Pumpkin). Mine started out as a $1.99 foam pumkpin from Goodwill. It was a little rough around the edges so I decoupaged it with leopard print tissue paper, sealed it with Mod Podge mixed with a spoonful of gold glitter, then just to keep things classy, I topped it off with some randomly dispersed orange rhinestones ringed with concentric circles of puff paint. The painted dots are so simple but they add a sort of ethnic flair I think. I'm not sure what kind of ethnic flair that might be but I know it's there. 












http://www.auntpeaches.com/2012/09/more-liberace-pumpkins.html

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Premium Wordpress Themes